Warehouse TERRADA Launches Terra Sight MARKET to Offer Seamless Sales Process of Contents Including TV Programs
Warehouse TERRADA launched a new service Terra sight MARKET. With this service, users are able to sell their media contents which are stored in Terra sight, our proprietary contents management system.
Terra sight is a unified management system for contents including video, music and images. While the original data is preserved in our off-line storage separately, the copied proxies*1 with metadata*2 are created, which makes content search and full preview available online.
The new service Terra Sight MARKET enables users to sell their contents saved on Terra Sight MARKET with the sale price controlled only by the user. Also any contracts typically associated with sale and purchase becomes unnecessary. By handling delivery of the original data and payment procedure, we succeeded in solving the complexity of contents sales procedures .
In addition, this simplified structure of content program conversion by Terra Sight MARKET has obtained a business model patent.
Warehouse TERRADA will further expand services in order to promote efficiency and improve the convenience of content businesses.
*1 Lightweight data for confirmation *2 Data of information related to the content
[Feature of Terra sight]
– Proxy video generation makes full content preview available online.
– Searchable by arbitrary metadata
– Free search term setting
– User privilege setting
– Unified management of audio files, image files and project folders
[Overview of Terra sight MARKET]
– Searchable by type, length, price and other terms of video
– No individual contract is required, which makes the process less complex.
– Billing service, payment confirmation, and payment processing are managed by Warehouse TERRADA for users