Maximum security service always available
Since 1950, Warehouse TERRADA has cultivated a reputation for reliability in one of the safest, most high-tech places on Earth: Tokyo, Japan. Security–ten layers, including video surveillance, 24-hour guard, and biometric access. Disaster protection–the world's finest seismic architecture & fireproofing, backed by comprehensive insurance. Climate control–cutting edge and constantly monitored. Privacy–we devote one room to each client.
The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. At the edge of Tokyo Bay on the beautiful Tennoz Isle, TERRADA's location makes for an easy visit from all over the world. From Haneda Airport–a 10-minute train away; by Shinkansen–stops minutes away at Shinagawa Stn; by car–on-site parking. Open everyday 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM. Zip in & out quickly, or take time to enjoy art galleries, art materials oasis PIGMENT, or the fabulous restaurants on Tennoz. Also, our concierge helps you resolve questions.
Vault Door (biometric authentication)
Entrance (key deposit)
Three Layer Authentication
(physical key, fingerprint authentication, and PIN code)
|Address||2-6-10 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Available Hours||24 hours a day, 365 days a year (reservation required).
* Advance reservation during the front entrance opening hours (10:00 AM - 6:00 PM) is required.
|Contact||+81(0)3 5439 5917|
|Access||13 minutes from "Haneda Airport" by taxi
7 minutes from "Shinagawa Station" by taxi
- Q.What do I need to prepare in order to apply for a contract?
- Individual clients should prepare the following two items:
- Identification (with your address printed)
- Credit card
Corporate clients should prepare the following four items:
- A Certificate of Full Registry Records (issued within the past three months);
- Certificate of Seal Registration (issued within the past three months);
- the registered seal;
- and a valid credit card.
- Q.How can I use the service before and after front entrance opening hours?
- We will provide you with access information during the registration process.
- Q.Is a warranty provided?
- Yes. Warranty is provided in accordance with the size of the locker. You can adjust the warranty amount if you like. Please contact us for details.
- Q.When I deposit or collect my items, does anyone else enter the room?
- No. To protect our customers' privacy, only one person or one party is allowed to enter the room at the same time.