Taking advantage of the benefits of warehouse space
With high ceilings and few columns, this space takes advantage of its open, warehouse-style construction.
Rare in an urban setting, this spacious environment is available for art exhibits, major events, and even as a music studio.
- Expansive event facility with 5.5m high ceilings (two floors renovated into a single two-story space) and floor space of 1400m². Its high concrete walls define an unusual atmosphere of pure industrial creativity.
- B&C HALL
- B&C HALL faces the boardwalk along the canals of Tennoz Isle. Savor the atmosphere of each season in a location overflowing with a sense of openness. Boasting cielings over 11 meters high, the facilities are uniquely equipped for staging events.
- Bare warehouse space available for events.
Equipped with a freight elevator, this space can accommodate exhibits of vehicles and large works of art.
- T-LOTUS M
- Designed under the supervision of Kuma Kengo, the white sailboat T-LOTUS M floats on the Tennoz Canals. Enveloped by the breezes off the waterways and the light glimmering off the water surface, it provides unique space for experiences that can only be enjoyed here. All are invited to make creative use of the T-LOTUS M for your unforgettable "voyage."
- T-ART HALL
- This unique and spacious warehouse-like place provides opportunities to view works of art up-close, enriching lifestyles through personal connections with art.
- A multi-functional event space. It consists of two rooms divided by a curved glass wall and can be utilized in various ways (for example, with one room for a main space and the other one for a party or reception).
- OMBRE -tearoom-
- Meaning "shadow" in French, OMBRE is a hidden chashitsu-style tearoom.
In addition to the space that can host a full-fledged tea ceremony,
it is also equipped with contemporary chair seats. Any guest can comfortably enjoy traditional Japanese tea ceremonies.
* TERRA inc. will contact you shortly.