Taking advantage of the benefits of warehouse space
With high ceilings and few columns, this space takes advantage of its open, warehouse-style construction.
Rare in an urban setting, this spacious environment is available for art exhibits, major events, and even as a music studio.
- Expansive event facility with 5.5m high ceilings (two floors renovated into a single two-story space) and floor space of 1400m². Its high concrete walls define an unusual atmosphere of pure industrial creativity.
- Bare warehouse space available for events.
Equipped with a freight elevator, this space can accommodate exhibits of vehicles and large works of art.
- T-LOTUS M
- Designed under the supervision of Kuma Kengo, the white sailboat T-LOTUS M floats on the Tennoz canal. Enveloped by the breezes off the waterways and the light glimmering off the water surface, it provides unique space for experiences that can only be enjoyed here. All are invited to make creative use of the T-LOTUS M for your unforgettable "voyage."
- T-ART HALL
- This unique and spacious warehouse-like place provides opportunities to view works of art up-close, enriching lifestyles through personal connections with art.
- A multi-function event space.
Feel free to express your ideas in this uniquely adaptable space.
- OMBRE -tearoom-
- OMBRE is a chashitsu-style tearoom combining traditional tatami seating and modern chairs.
In French, "ombre" means "shadow."
This mysteriously serene tearoom is tucked away in a secret space hidden in the shadows of a hallway in the warehouse.