[Important Notice] Change in Business Hours for Service and Inquiries
Based on the spread of COVID-19 and the Declaration of a State of Emergency, the following services will partially be affected with changes to their opening and operating hours for the health and safety of our clients and employees. (Updated on Mar. 26th)
Change in Business Hours
– MOVIE & AUDIO MEDIA STORAGE <Business Hours for Inquiries> 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (including weekends and national holidays / except new year holidays)
– WHAT https://what.warehouseofart.org/news/eigyonichiji_2/ (Japanese)
– WHAT CAFE https://cafe.warehouseofart.org/ (Japanese)
Other Facilities and Services
Please see each website for details.
– WINE, ART & VAULTS FOR VALUABLES https://terrada-premiumstorage.com/login (For members / Japanese)
– DOCUMENT & MAGNETIC MEDIA STORAGE https://www.terrada.co.jp/document (Japanese)
– TERRADA TRUNKROOM / Storage for Household Items https://terradatrunkroom.com/en
– minikura https://minikura.com/info/news (Japanese)
– ARCHI-DEPOT ONLINE https://online.archi-depot.com/?set_language=en
– PIGMENT TOKYO https://pigment.tokyo/news/?set_language=en
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused, and thank you for your understanding.