We provide total area revival services, including everything from planning and design to operations.
Since ancient times, people have developed cultures centered on waterways.
As land and air routes have taken over, beautiful townscapes blessed with water generate a sense of congeniality, and stimulate the creation of new culture.
- Amana Group
- Amana Group is a visual communication company that offers Japan's largest inventory of stock content, as well as one-stop services that take advantage of their rich creative resources and advanced technology to provide everything from planning to production. Because their offices were originally designed for warehouse use, ceilings are four meters high, making the spaces ideal for photography studios and a variety of other creative uses. The highly flexible layouts, adaptable to individual ideas, are a major feature of renovated warehouse space.
- TERRA CAFE BAR
- Located in the center of Bond Street, TERRA CAFE BAR was originally the area's security office, and was renovated to become an iconic feature of the street. The café specializes in nonperishable foods and an array of unusual merchandise, and is always bustling with people.
In front of the shop is a wood deck available for anyone to enjoy, offering a casual space for visitors to Bond Street to relax.
- BOND STREET
- Bond Street, which was named for the fact that it was once the site of numerous bonded warehouses, has since been transformed into a collection of stores, studios and ateliers that take advantage of benefits of warehouse space.
The street, which leads up to the Fureaibashi pedestrian bridge and features displays of art, now attracts all kinds of people throughout the year. In the spring, they enjoy the budding cherry trees and other flowers, and in the summer, the street becomes the main festival venue. In fall and winter, illumination displays bring more people.
- BOARD WALK
- The BOARDWALK was designed to allow visitors to stroll around the Tennozu district. The wood deck features a variety of herbs and other plants, and provides an ideal space for enjoying the seasons.
The BOARDWALK is a unique feature of Tennozu, bringing the water closer and enabling visitors to enjoy a more intimate relationship with the waterways that surround the area.
- Designed around a bamboo motif, PIGMENT features a wall lined with 4,200 pigments. An art supply store offering more than 6,000 types of artists' materials, PIGMENT was originally the offices of an IT systems company. Renovations added a new entrance and a display window, designed to offer a wide-open view of the store interior from the street.
- BUCKLE KÔBÔ
- To provide even younger artists with the space to work on large-scale projects, BUCKLE KOBO, formerly part of an ironworks for machine parts, has been transformed into a hub for creating art. The owner himself is a craftsman, and using crowdfunding to attract people interested in the concept, he opened the space in June of 2016 in the hopes of creating a studio where young craftspeople and artists could develop their skills.